Penn Farm Physio
Keeping you active
Although things are improving, we still want to ensure that our clients, old and new, continue to receive the best possible service from our highly qualified and experienced physiotherapists, whilst at the same time protecting both client and therapist from possible infection.
As a health facility we will continue to implement protocols and measures to keep you and our team safe. We will continue to wear face masks and we would appreciate it if you could too.
We are very happy to see you “face to face” following the signing of a Covid screeening document. However, if you prefer, we will still offer “virtual” consultations by means of either a video call or via telephone.
We look forward to being able to assist you with your musculoskeletal issues in the safest way possible to protect you, your household and our staff.
Patients are asked to be punctual and not arrive long before their appointment time and you can wait in our waiting area or you can remain in your car and we will call you through.
- Patients should bring their own face covering.
- Patients will be required to wash their hands or use the sanitizer supplied, upon arrival.
- Time will be allowed between appointments to enable thorough cleaning and avoid contact between patients.
- Except for children and other special circumstance, patients will ideally not be accompanied in the practice.
- The physiotherapist will be wearing a face mask.