Penn Farm Physio
Keeping you active
(CV19 updated 1st Oct 2022)
These measures are based on some of the updated government guidance and the PPE advice as provided by the NHS, CSP and HCPC.
Patients are asked to be punctual and ideally not to arrive before their appointment time, but they are welcome to wait in the waiting area.
- Ideally patients should bring their own face covering.
- Patients are welcome to use the sanitizer supplied, upon arrival.
- Time will be allowed between appointments to enable cleaning and reduce contact between patients.
- Except for children and other special circumstance, patients will ideally not be accompanied in the practice.
- The physiotherapist will be wearing appropriate PPE.